Saturday, March 3

Possessiveness ....

Silver lights flashing around
Shimmering clothes catching your eyes
Bodies swaying with the music
This night is high
We are high
Now baby, look at me
Look into my eyes now,
Hold me, draw me close baby
Its my smile you love
My smell that you are high on
Oh baby, you are so Mine, just mine...!!!
No one can claim you, No one can take you from me
....
I know you in and out ...
I am the air you breathe, the ground your feet walk on
There's no place you can go
By escaping me
'Cause I am your life...
Everyone must know,That you belong to me,
And trying to snatch you from me,
Isn't the best idea,
'Cause possessiveness can be really deadly......
You are Mine just mine.....And the whole universe must know it,
'Cause Baby, I'm possessive about you
And there's no escaping easily...... !


----------

Silver lights, dazzling, blinding...
The rhythm overwhelming...
I'm here in your arms now baby,
And there's no one else around,
Lets dance like we never will
Like this baby, in each others arms.....

---------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mainkade bannd kare laakh zamane wale, shehar main kam nai aankhon se peelane waale"

Anonymous said...

Main doob raha....bachana